By Y.H. Helen Zhang
This is the 1st quantity of a publication sequence devoted to "Qualitative and Quantitative research of clinical and Scholarly Communication". combating plagiarism is a the head precedence for STM publishing. a realistic advisor will importantly give a contribution to the attention of the proper groups, bringing to the outside the fundamental principles and examples from the literature.
Read Online or Download Against Plagiarism: A Guide for Editors and Authors PDF
Similar authors books
Jeanette Winterson’s novels have tested her as a big determine in international literature. She has written essentially the most fashionable books of the previous few a long time, together with her across the world bestselling first novel, Oranges will not be the single Fruit, the tale of a tender lady followed via Pentecostal mom and dad that's now frequently required studying in modern fiction.
680 pp. & 704 pp. on skinny paper. Blue fabric, gilt.
The conserving of journals and diaries grew to become a virtually daily hobby for lots of american citizens within the 19th century. Adeline and Julia Graham, younger women from Berrien Springs, Michigan, have been either attracted to this task, writing in regards to the day-by-day occasions of their lives, in addition to their 'grand adventures.
- Glenway Wescott Personally: A Biography
- Yeats : The Man and his Masks
- A foot in the door: the reminiscences of Lucile McDonald
- Terry Eagleton (Transitions)
Extra resources for Against Plagiarism: A Guide for Editors and Authors
Social Sci. ; Computing/EE includes Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering (EE), Automation and Artiﬁcial Intelligence, etc. Data Analysis For multiple choice questions, the percentage of each option was calculated and compared, and the results were cross-analyzed, as appropriate, by native language of the respondents, by discipline and by geographic journal location. The answers to Q6 and Q7 were analyzed using discriminant analysis (classiﬁcation analysis) to classify original data, and ﬁnally to calculate their mean and standard deviation, respectively.
26. A bold move against plagiarism. China daily, August 27, 2014. htm. 27. Bohannon, J. 2014. Study of massive preprint archive hints at the geography of plagiarism. Science. org/scientiﬁc-community/2014/12/studymassive-preprint-archive-hints-geography-plagiarism (accessed December 11, 2014). 28. , T. Koehlmoos, R. L. Yan. 2013. Research misconduct in low- and middle-income countries. PLoS Med 10(3): e1001315. 1001315. 29. Harvard plagiarism archive: Proof that laurence tribe used ghostwriters on the second edition of his treatise, August 29, 2010.
12. Grifﬁn, C. 2010. The journal of bone and joint surgery’s CrossCheck experience. Learned Publishing 23: 132–135. 13. Kleinert, S. 2011. On behalf of the editors of all Lancet journals. Checking for plagiarism, duplicate publication, and text recycling. The Lancet 377: 281–82. 14. html. 38 2 Differences Between Anglophone and Non-anglophone Journals 15. COPE Research Granted. 2011. CrossCheck guidance: An analysis of typical cases of plagiarism in different disciplines. org/resources/research.
Against Plagiarism: A Guide for Editors and Authors by Y.H. Helen Zhang